BALL 2015

""NATHAN CUBITT TAG RUGBY 29TH MAY 2016 AT KRUFC 10AM START SEE BLOG FOR DETAILS""

Monday 12 November 2012

Twickenham Bound

Well i am Twickenham bound this Saturday to see us beat Australia, with my Nathan Cubitt Trust 'T' shirt and my wrist bands, the question is, do i take some extra wrist bands with me to sell while I am down there? Will be taking lots of photos and posting them so that Nathan know what to expect when he heads there 2 weeks later for the All Blacks game.

I'm thinking Stuart may want to let Nathan do the team talk that day, he'll be fired up and ready to tell them how every play should be run.

I also get a feeling that despite this shirt meaning a lot too him, he may just leave this one at home and wear an England shirt for the match.

He'll be there with all these great guys from his team too. Think we need a George Cross flagg with Nathan Cubitt Trust Across the front, can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here