BALL 2015

""NATHAN CUBITT TAG RUGBY 29TH MAY 2016 AT KRUFC 10AM START SEE BLOG FOR DETAILS""

Saturday 10 November 2012

Nathan's Own Words

These are unedited words from Nathan's own Facebook post.

well guys its been a year =] it has turned my life upside down but i think it has changed me for the good and also it has shown my true friends are. thank you so much to everyone. mark thank you so much for all events and helping my mum and dad tho this =]. but any ways no need to look back in the past its now time to look to the future and see what the world has to throw at me. thank you soo much to krufc and the colts you guys have helped me tho the hard parts of been in pinders =D and i can not wait to go see england vs new zeland with you guys!!!!! =D


Here are his sister Naomi's words too:   1 year ago today my brother's life changed. 1 year ago today our family grew to include those who supported us. And 1 year ago today I learned that people have amazing hearts ... 1 year on ... My family has settled, Nathan is happy and we are still so lucky to have amazing people who have made this year and have made an impression on me that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much for being the cubitts rock you have no idea what it means, there are literally no words   An amazing family i'm sure you will agree!   Also don't forget you can now buy your wrist bands and show your support direct through PayPal on the blog.




 
The guys at Nathan's club yesterday bought 50 wrist bands and sent him this picture last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here